Thursday, May 31, 2012

Updates and Lies

I was apparently lying in my last post about never getting a Kindle because a few weeks later I broke down and bought a Kindle Touch. And it's beautiful. So I guess I wasn't lying when I said the physical appearance of my reading material matters--I definitely judge books by their covers (and their weight, and size, and words per page, and page thickness, and paper quality...). In order to mitigate my betrayal of the standard non-digital codex format, I opted for the highly nostalgic kindle cover:
I read the remaining two Hunger Games books on my Kindle for free through the Amazon Prime Lending Library (woo!) and though they did not really live up to the promise of the first, I was at least able to set the type size to my liking with a few taps on my Kindle. Three cheers for the future!

No comments: